Norwich Board Goals for 2015-16
- Instructional Leadership: Sharing and implementing of best practices within and among schools
Develop a 2016-17 school budget that addresses district financial concerns while maintaining an excellent program.
Review all Norwich Board policies and revise where necessary.
- develop and implement strategies for increased collaboration and cooperation of staff (within Marion Cross and with our other SAU schools)
- continue to track and use a wide range of data to inform instructional practice
- review efficacy of current special education approach — recommend and implement changes where appropriate
- develop a vision of long-term (21st Century) instructional needs as a means to:
- inform hiring decisions
- conduct meaningful evaluations
- inform contract negotiations
- guide professional development decisions
Norwich Board Goals for 2014-15
- To continually underscore and re-evaluate the LRP process for long-range planning as a means of ensuring that MCS is not only charting appropriate growth and direction, but also that any such directional change focus on intentional and active engagement with the Norwich community.
- To encourage and support existing efforts to leverage data to inform practice and improve outcomes for all students.
- To ensure that safety, security, and wellness remain preeminent concerns on a daily basis and are consistent with changing societal issues and trends.
- To develop and implement a process to review Board policies on an established cycle.
- To develop and implement communication strategies to better engage all constituents in the community.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|