2014-15 GoalsThe Hanover Education Committee plans to focus on supporting the school's goals as opposed to adding additional goals:
Two additional goals were discussed but not committed to:
- Support/review development of the foreign-language program.
- Support/review development of a new parent survey.
- Review implementation of new full-day kindergarten.
- Developing an educational speaker series that would be open to the community. This could be done in conjunction with the Rockefeller Center or the Government Department at Dartmouth.
- Developing partnerships between Dartmouth students/faculty (Tuck, Thayer, etc.) and the Ray School. The goal would be to leverage these partnerships to bring in STEAM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Art/Math) related speakers or projects to the classroom.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|